Infrastructure, development, and security teams have more to manage today than ever before. When success means rapid and secure build and deployment of complex applications in distributed cloud environments – organizations need solutions that are…Read More
Forgepoint Capital is a multi-stage venture capital firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to ensure a safer and more prosperous world by investing in the innovators shaping and securing our digital future. Founded in 2015, Forgepoint manages $770M across 2 funds and draws upon one of the largest networks of trusted industry experts and customers to support entrepreneurs with strategic guidance and connections.
We are actively seeking an Associate to join our team in the San Francisco Bay Area. The role will primarily focus on executing new investments, supporting portfolio companies post-investment, and developing investment theses / themes / market maps. We expect the Associate to be an active voice in all investment and fund-level discussions. Importantly, the role is designed for upward mobility.
- Effectively evaluate and analyze new investment opportunities
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on new investments
- Build and maintain financial models and conduct valuation analyses
- Ongoing monitoring and support of portfolio companies
- Develop investment theses, themes, and market maps based on in-depth research
- Perform various outbound marketing and deal sourcing activities, which may include email outreach, attending conferences, and interfacing with prospective entrepreneurs or co-investors
- Perform other responsibilities related to executing the investment mandate of the fund
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum 2-years of investment, investment banking, or consulting experience
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to review and articulate investments
- Team oriented and exceptional work ethic
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Demonstrable passion for investing and technology
For interested candidates, please email your resume to [email protected].
You may also enjoy:
Reynaldo “Rey” Kirton is a Senior Associate at Forgepoint Capital. Learn more about his background here. Rey, you’ve had quite the journey so far, with so many personal achievements already in your career. Please share your story and how that…Read More
The modern enterprise runs on cloud infrastructure. That’s largely why we’ve seen hundreds of millions of investment dollars pour into the cloud security market over the past twelve months. Despite all this investment, organizations still…Read More